Coloured Contact Lenses
Colored contact lenses enable you to effortlessly change your natural eye color, and are ideal if you’re looking to make a subtle enhancement or create a more dramatic look to your appearance. Oftentimes it can prove to be quite challenging to find quality colored contacts online but here at FunkyLenses.com, you’ll discover a huge and exciting range, including red colored contact lenses, yellow, green, blue and much more.
Colored contact lenses imitate the appearance of your iris to create an extremely natural look, and because they’re fully transparent, your vision won’t be adversely affected. However, certain lenses, such as blackout contacts do restrict your vision. This is due to the nature of the design. Colored contact lenses are frequently used to aid a variety of vision problems but they’re also ideal for fancy dress and Halloween. The great thing about them is it gives you a chance to be really creative and just have fun!
Why colored contact lenses?
Colored contacts are extremely versatile and although they’re often associated with Halloween, they can also be used to simply add a little depth to your natural eye color. It’s this reason why some of our customers choose to wear them daily.
Of course, they are extremely effective at bringing your favorite fictional characters to life, and they can be effortlessly combined with any fancy dress or cosplay and dramatically alter your appearance. A professional pair of colored contacts can completely transform your look and ensure you stand out from the crowd.
Choosing the best colored contact lenses
Appearance is undoubtedly the most important aspect when selecting colored lenses, you want to make sure you select the lenses that can enhance your natural eye color. Shade should also be taken into consideration if you desire a more subtle change to your appearance. For example, if you have lighter eyes and are looking to add a little more depth then taking your hair and skin color into account will help you decide on the best way to enhance your look. Other blue contacts, gray and even solar greens can give you a subtle change to your appearance if you have pale blue eyes.
Regardless of whether you want a pair of colored contact lenses for purely cosmetic reasons or vision correction, we recommend that you speak to your optician, so you can learn whether you’re a suitable candidate for contacts and how to look after them properly.
You’ll never have to worry about your vision when wearing our colored contacts, as all our products are fully FDA approved and manufactured in the UK, ensuring that your eyes are protected.
Additionally, we provide next day delivery for customers in the UK as well as fast and reliable USA delivery options, so you won’t be left waiting around for your order.
Tips for wearing colored contact lenses
1. Don’t share contact lenses between your friends as this can cause an eye infection, as well as discomfort and irritation.
2. Take proper care of your lenses for example, if you use daily contacts then don’t forget to throw away the ones you’ve been using at the end of the day and use a new pair the next time you wear them.
3. If your eyes become irritated in any way then stop wearing your colored contact lenses immediately as this can be a sign of infection. If irritation occurs then consider speaking to your eye care specialist.
4. Don’t sleep or swim with your contact lenses. Yes, after a long night of partying you’re sure to be exhausted, but try and not fall asleep while wearing your costume. If you must do that, then be sure to remove your contacts first.
5. Be sure you start with the same eye when you put in and remove your lenses so you don’t get them mixed up.
6. Try to resist touching your eyes while wearing your colored contact lenses as you don’t want to introduce any dirt from your fingers into your eyes.
7. Experiment as much as possible until you find a combination that you love!