Black Slash Dracula Contact Lenses (Pair)
- Buy 3 for $15.00 each and save 25%
Are you thinking about trying a classic Dracula costume for your next Halloween or fancy dress party? If so, you’ll love these black slash contact lenses, because they’ll elevate your costume to new heights.
Let’s be honest, if you’re going to put the effort into picking out and wearing a fancy dress costume, you want to make sure you look fantastic right? With these disturbing black slash contacts, you’re sure to turn heads the next time you dress up.
These funky lenses feature an eerie slash wound around the iris, creating the illusion that some sort of trauma has been inflicted. These contacts would be ideal for any sort of vampire costume, but you aren’t limited to just vampires. Due to the fact that these lenses aren’t designed with any particular outfit in mind, you’re free to let your creative juices flow and come up with a unique look all of your own.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our friendly team if you have any questions about this product, or any other item in our store. We’ll endeavour to help you as best we can.
Black Slash Dracula Contact Lenses Essential Information:
- For Cosmetic Use
- Sold as a Pair
- Ideal for a Dracula costume
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in the UK to CE and FDA Standards
- Suitable for Halloween, Cosplay, Carnivals and Fancy Dress Parties
- 12 Month Life Span
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO’S & DON’TS ON HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR LENSES:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry with lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Rinse your lenses with multi-purpose solution before putting them in your eyes
- Inspect your lenses thoroughly for any tears before inserting them into your eyes
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you wear and remove them. always use fresh, unexpired contact lens multi-purpose solution.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips; take extra care to avoid lens touching your finger-nails
- Put in your contacts before you put on your eye-makeup or any costume paint
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience any discomfort
- Wear lenses longer than the recommended wear time
- Rinse your lenses in tap or sterile water
- Sleep with your lenses in your eyes
- Wear another person's lenses
USPS Non-Tracked $5.99. Estimated delivery 3-5 working days (No tracking information is provided with this service and shipping times may be longer in some states)
USPS Tracked $9.99. Estimated delivery 3-5 working days (Fully Tracked service)
- DHL Express $23.99. Estimated 1-3 working days. (Order must be placed by 2:30pm EDT GMT-4)
***Working days are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 and DO NOT include Weekends and Public Holidays***
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a 14 days no-fuss returns policy on your purchase from Funky Lenses. If you are not satisfied with your order or you have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 14 days of receipt.
For all returns, please email email@example.com and we will supply you with a returns address and returns code. Once we have received your returned order we will then issue you with a refund.
Click here to view our full returns policy